20 Mayıs 2010 Perşembe

totally. what is the color of sunshine?

One exact moment in the universe, and it will determine everything. I feel that. I can see the frame. I can see the reflection in the eye. And the sunshine.

I don't want to leave things to the end (It's about "the egg and the door" issue in a Turkish expression - "yumurtanın kapıya dayanması" --- those who speak Turkish, don't tell me it's not "door". I know that. It's not a "chicken translation". We don't usually call it "kapı", right? The place where the egg moves out? OK.). I just need one little exact hint from the universe, then I can do it. Because I believe. I haven't ever ever ever believed in something more than I believe in this.

I just need one wink.

Do I speak too much like Ted Mosby? Toootally. Maybe.

I don't know why I'm writing in English. I think I just want to blether. I used to write things in English, because less people were able to speak it then. However now, more people around me know it. It's not a mystery for me anymore.

I don't have much time left. I have to take action.

What is the color of sunshine? What makes sunset a bright red?

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder