20 Mart 2011 Pazar

i'm not hesitating to write about the spring anymore.

I think that I'm just starting to believe that my favorite season of the year is spring.

I remember that ever since my childhood, I've never favored any of seasons, I believed all of them had their particular function in universe and in the way we interpret our world; and you would live it the way it needed to be lived.

However... I just realized that I recently might be loving spring more than others.

Not only because the nature wakes upduring that time; but also because no matter how seperate I am from the nature, I feel that I mentally wake up, too. I feel that my perception of world just get to its peak point. In this time of the year, I feel things that I don't ever feel in other times. I feel differently. I see differently. I even BREATHE differently... and that seems fantastic to me.

My favorite clues about life always came to me in this season... in any forms, any unimaginable forms.

It's the time of the year where I can sense the most delicate, where I can see things in the clearest way. Like the clearest green while the big raindrops falling from the sky.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder